There is a great article from Inc.com about how to turn a bad day into a good one. We can often find we start the day feeling a bit stressed, negative or overwhelmed. Often the bad mood can escalate into a really bad day, but it does not have to. Very often how we think about something can affect its outcome and learning to thing positively is a great way to improve your chances of having a great day. In his article Geoffrey James of Inc.com reminds us to:
- Remember that the past does not equal the future.
- Refuse to make self-fulfilling prophesies.
- Get a sense of proportion.
- Change your threshold for "good" and "bad."
- Improve your body chemistry.
- Focus on what's going well.
- Expect something wondrous.