Where: Indiana Wesleyan University (Northside)
- Targeting the right prospects using personas
- The structure of an attractive profile page
- Saving searches to save time
- Joining the right groups
What you’ll get:
- A system for connecting with the decision makers/your ideal customers
- A system for reaching 2nd and 3rd tier connections locally and around the world
- Increased exposure On LinkedIn
- A process for getting results from your introduction requests
- Use LinkedIn to take control of your sales pipeline
Fill your pipeline with the right connections. This workshop will help you navigate LinkedIn and provide a model to fast track LinkedIn as an effective sales tool to grow connections, introductions and ultimately meetings that lead to additional sales.
NOTE: Because the class will be interactive, the size is limited. If you’d like to bring your laptop to work on your own LinkedIn during the class, free wi-fi will be available.